We're looking for a disciplined and creative Entry-Level Marketing Specialist eager to join our team. If you're the best, you're the one we're looking for!
The successful candidate will assist in developing Telesto?s creative online marketing strategy; driving traffic to Telesto's websites, as well as Telesto?s clients? websites. This position will develop and optimize strategic online marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition and retention by encompassing a variety of online initiatives including online marketing, social media, e-mails, etc.
You will also be responsible for drafting, editing, proofreading and designing marketing literature and materials, including brochures, invitations, press releases, technical manuals, online web pages, and a variety of other marketing content for Telesto and Telesto?s clients.
- Planning and use of Telesto's websites and social media properties in a highly creative, innovative, and dynamic way to promote our services.
- Manage the day-to-day functions of our social media outlets.
- Act as the lead digital marketing liaison ensuring awareness of campaign planning and creative progress among the regional and strategic markets.
- Understand the dynamics and specific usage of existing social media, as well as have a clear and reasonable vision for where the fast-moving social
- media landscape might be heading at any given time.
- Manage daily social media efforts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Create and moderate social media groups and new communities.
- Pursue new social media opportunities and participate in relevant social media functions to increase Telesto?s presence.
- Write, edit, and schedule promotional emails.
- Write, edit, and arrange production of newsletters, in-house magazines, pamphlets, and brochures
- Identify and recommend new site content and experiences to address customer needs and improve conversion rate.
- Develop and implement communication strategies for the organisation.
- Advise management on communication issues and strategies.
- Respond to enquiries from the public, media, and other organisations.
- Assist in preparing organisational documents such as annual reports, corporate profiles, and proposals.
- Develop risk assessments and implement crisis and issues planning to ensure Telesto?s and Telesto?s clients? reputation is maintained.
Candidates must possess the following:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
- Awareness of competitors? digital marketing activities.
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively.
- Possess strong strategic planning skills, along with strong creative /?conceptual development abilities.?
- Ability to generate concepts / ideas independently and within groups.?
- Broad knowledge base of emerging digital channels including social media and mobile platforms.
- High initiative, high energy, confidence, passion for the job, and decisive eye for detail.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
- Expertise in blog writing, social media marketing and engagement, website management, and lead generation.
- Understanding of interactive technologies and communication tools.?
- Must stay current with ever-changing technological developments.?
- Passion for new media, technology, and on-line content
- Superior writing, editing and proofreading skills, as you are responsible for writing marketing publications and promotional materials.
- Ability to write marketing content for various media, including magazines, websites, blogs, and social media websites.
The following qualifications are a "plus":
- Past marketing work in online advertising, market research, or social media companies.
- Experience in an e-learning or software development environment
Location: Ottawa, ON.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package, including a benefits plan (usually including health, dental, retirement savings plan, disability and life insurance, etc.) will be negotiated with the successful candidate. In applying, please indicate the salary range you are anticipating.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.