We're looking for an experienced and creative Graphic Designer eager to join our team. If you're exceptionally talented, you're the one we're looking for!
The successful candidate will be part of Telesto's development team and will be responsible for creating web and print designs under the direction of our Creative Director. Specific responsibilities will include:
Designing user interfaces for web applications, especially online learning applications
Designing, from concept to completion, print collateral such as materials for marketing initiatives, advertising, and corporate identity and branding.
Candidates must possess the following:
- A passion for developing impressive, appealing and engaging graphics and web user interfaces as evidenced by an impressively creative design portfolio
- A College Diploma in graphic design, arts or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional web design experience with some print experience is desirable
- Superior skills in Adobe Creative Suite, Macromedia Dreamweaver, and Quark XPress
- An excellent knowledge of Flash development and integration
- Strong knowledge of print and pre-press processes
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills ? able to write and contribute to design documents
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work well in a team or independently
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment
- An ability and willingness to work long hours as, and when, required to meet project deadlines
The following qualifications are a "plus":
- Bilingual (English / French)
- Experience in animation
- Experience in designing e-learning / web-based training applications
- Knowledge of accessibility and usability guidelines
- Experience in quality assurance
- Experience in video editing using Adobe After Effects
Location: Ottawa, ON.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package, including a benefits plan (usually including health, dental, retirement savings plan, disability and life insurance, etc.) will be negotiated with the successful candidate. In applying, please indicate the salary range you are anticipating.
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.